Everyone at Finish Line Fund is naturally extremely thankful to Trustee Anne Purdham and all of her supporters upon the completion of her fantastic 20 marathons in 2020 fundraising challenge yesterday.
As the year unfolded with the cancellation of most organised events, Anne required even more determination and dedication to complete the challenge culminating in 5 marathons over the last 5 weekends.
A massive thank you to everyone who has supported the charity along the way , but the biggest thanks of course go to Anne on her fantastic effort. Special mention too to Graham for his wonderful support act!
Her fundraising page currently stands at over £2,800. A quick reminder as to what this and other fundraising efforts have funded this year:
- Funding costs for Chalkwell Beach parkrun set-up-
- Medical costs for Company of Runners events-
- Equipment and defibrillator for Hare & Tortoise Events-
- Defibrillator installation at Jubilee Beach, Southend-
- Defibrillator installation at East Beach, Southend –
- Equipment for Leigh on Sea Striders-
- Medical costs for Pitsea Running Club (deferred to 2021)
Thanks again everyone who has contributed , an finally, in these difficult times Finish Line Fund Trustees wish all our supporters a very Merry & Safe Christmas